Nominate Outstanding Individuals & Organizations to Be Honored at the ACU 2022 Conference
The Association of Clinicians for the Underserved (ACU) is honored to represent clinicians, administrators, advocates, and others who are dedicated to improving access to quality healthcare for underserved populations, and we will give special acknowledgement to individuals and organizations in the field that stand out for their commitment to service and community impact at our 2022 ACU Conference, Resilience & Transformation in Care. Awardees will receive free conference registration!
ACU Conference Honors will include:
- Clinician of the Year: The clinician of the year represents the heart of our work and has demonstrated their commitment to improving the health of underserved communities through compassion and excellence in health care delivery.
- Organizational Excellence: This award recognizes organizations that have implemented innovative and effective strategies to improve health care in underserved communities. Strategies may include but are not limited to efforts to sustain a skilled and capable workforce and programs and collaborations to increase access to services and improve patient outcomes.
- Health Professional in Training: This award recognizes a student or resident who demonstrates commitment to caring for underserved populations and goes above and beyond to help address healthcare needs.
- Congressional Champion: This award recognizes a member of Congress who serves a champion for increased access to care, improvements to health care delivery, and support for the health care workforce.
- Marc Wetherhorn Advocate of the Year Award: This award recognizes a clinician, administrator, patient, or student whose advocacy efforts have contributed to improvements to policies and/or systems that impact the health of underserved populations.
Please submit your nomination by Friday, May 6, 2022.