ACU has partnered with Apexus to offer 340B University to the Pharmacy Track during its 2014 Annual Meeting and Health IT Forum. 340B University is a nationally-recognized education track that will focus on clinical pharmacy and integration in the clinic setting.
“ACU offering 340B University at its annual meeting will be tremendously beneficial to all participants because it will create an opportunity for providers that work with the underserved to understand the value that 340B can bring to their patients,” said Dr. Sandra Leal, pharmacist and former Board President of ACU. “The intent of the 340B program is directly related to the principles of ACU which includes access to affordable quality health.”
The conference will also feature several important pharmacy sessions in addition to the 340B university Track.
Educational Sessions will include:
• An Introduction to the 340B Program (340B University)
• Implementation of the 340B Program (340B University)
• 340B Audit and Tools (340B University)
• Hot Pharmacy Topic & 340B Policy Updates (340B University)
• Utilization of Clinical Pharmacists in a PCMH and ACO to Improve Health Outcomes
• Patient Safety with the Alliance for Integrated Medication Management