ACU’s Career Center is an excellent resource for individuals looking for jobs in healthcare or for health centers and other organizations to connect with quality candidates to serve under-resourced populations. ACU Members also receive significant discounts when posting jobs to our portal. To access the discount code, simply log in to our Member Portal and use the code on the left menu bar when you follow the link to our Career Center.
Health Center Positions Available
The latest posted positions include the open positions below:
- MedLink, Georgia in Bowman, GA, is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician. MedLink Bowman is located in a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) and is eligible for NHSC Scholar Placement and Loan Repayment Programs, as well as Georgia Board of Healthcare Workforce loan repayment and scholar placement programs. Learn more and apply.
- Lowell Community Health Center in Lowell, MA, is seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician. This Master’s or Doctoral level BHS clinician will provide outpatient behavioral health services to clients in LCHC’s Behavioral Health Department which provides clinical treatment including 1:1 therapy to individuals with behavioral health issues/disorders. Read full job description.
Optometric Positions Available
- Optometrist, Delaware Valley Community Health (Philadelphia, PA)
- Optometrist, Santa Cruz Community Health (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Optometrist, Salina Family Healthcare Center (Salina, KS)
- Optometrist, Neighborhood Health Center (Buffalo, NY)
- Optometrist, Hometown Health Center (Newport, ME)
ACU offers free vision care job posts for FQHCs and lookalikes. Learn more.