Becoming HIPAA HITECH Compliant –
Identifying and Managing Privacy and Security Risks in Vulnerable Populations
- Anna Gard, FNP-BC, ACU Health IT and Quality Consultant
- Robert Zimmerman, Managing Director QiP Solutions, HIPAA HITECH EXPRESS™
Did you know:
- Approximately 90% of smaller providers, clinics and hospitals have not yet met Meaningful Use and HIPAA Security and Privacy Rule requirements?
- Greater use of electronic health records, data exchanges and ePrescribe networks is increasing data breach risks?
- Use of mobile technology by clinicians and staff also increases the risks that personal health information will be compromised?
Are You HIPAA HITECH Compliant? The deadline is NOW.
This webinar presented an overview of a simplified approach to identifying security and privacy gaps, developing a work plan, performing remediation and conducting ongoing compliance monitoring.
You will learn easy-to-use tools and techniques that can help manage technology risks, reduce the potential for a costly data breach to ensure a protected and auditable environment that is Meaningful Use and HIPAA HITECH Security and Privacy Rule Compliant.