In response to COVID-19, ACU and our partners are doing everything we can to ensure clinicians have access to key resources, ranging from N95 masks, PPEs, and testing kits, to NHSC funding to support workforce recruitment and retention, to technical support and training in emerging practices in telehealth. On this webinar hosted on March 24, 2020, you will hear from ACU staff & key partners about:
- Policy and advocacy work with Congress to ensure adequate resources and funding to support underserved communities and support critical programs like the National Health Services Corps.
- Taking advantage of the new telehealth rules including best practices and on the ground models.
- Partner resources and direct support available to ACU members and network.
- Resources for clinicians on the ground as they face human and personal challenges now and going forward, including moral injury.
Watch the Archived Webinar
- Watch the recording on YouTube
- PowerPoint Slides
- Supplementary material: Telehealth Coding Guidance (March 23, 2020)
More Resources on COVID-19 Response and Support
The Association of Clinicians for the Underserved is regularly updating our detailed list of resources on the coronavirus pandemic with new webinars, fact sheets, and other resources related to health centers, workforce considerations, clinical protocols and guidance, telehealth, and more. You can also view a variety of webinars on COVID-19 and its impact on underserved populations on our health equity webinar archives.