A supplemental issue to the November 2022 edition of ACU’s Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved (JHCPU) spotlights “Cross-Sector Partnerships to Advance Health Equity.” This supplemental edition examines topics like using public-private partnerships to engage communities in Medicaid expansion, COVID-19 vaccination equity, medical respite for people experiencing homelessness, and much more.
Read about these and other crucial topics related to health equity partnerships in this bonus issue, which features articles such as:
- “Increasing Surplus Food Redistribution to Improve Food Access Through a Partnership Between Public Health and a Technology-Based Company”
- “Collaborating to Advance Health Equity for Families with Newborns Through Public-Private Partnerships”
- “Operationalizing Academic-Industry Partnerships to Advance Digital Health Equity: Lessons Learned”
- “A Partnership Between Rural EMS and AT&T FirstNet to Provide Tele-emergency Care”
- “Implementing the Partnership Assessment Tool for Health to Assess and Strengthen Cross-sector Partnerships: Lessons from a Federally Qualified Health Center”
ACU Members: remember to log in using the special link in our member portal for free access to this and other issues. The Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved is the official peer-reviewed journal of the Association of Clinicians for the Underserved (ACU) and focuses on contemporary health care issues of medically underserved communities.