Effective communication is critical to community health centers’ success. A Resilient Culture requires staff to build and sustain high-quality relationships, so employees can be together, talk together, work out differences together, and take action together. Advanced communications skills and a positive mindset power those relationships.
Join us to hear from one of our newest partners, SMART Conversations®. SMART Conversations® has designed a principles-based communications framework that fosters a culture of respect and trust in the workplace. Grounded in Shared Meaning, Authenticity, Respect, and Trust (SMART), SMART Conversations® helps community health centers (CHCs) better achieve their common mission by improving their teams’ communication skills and creating safe spaces that allow clinicians and staff to provide the best possible patient service.
- The benefits of a Resilient Culture for Health Centers
- The components of a Resilient Culture – start with your people
- How the five principles and four core Conditions of SMART Conversations® create a framework for success
- Where psychological safety fits in
- Getting started: Beginning with the end in mind