Opportunities for Exhibitors at the 2021 ACU Annual Conference
The Association of Clinicians for the Underserved (ACU) is a nonprofit, transdisciplinary organization of clinicians, advocates and healthcare organizations united in a common mission to improve the health of America’s underserved populations and to enhance the development and support of the health care clinicians serving these populations. ACU was established in 1996 by participants and alumni of the National Health Service Corps. Today the NHSC represents 16,000 providers. Our membership includes healthcare professionals, healthcare clinics and organizations, and professional societies.
ACU Annual Meeting Attendees
The Annual Conference focuses on bringing healthcare professionals together to focus on improving care for people and communities that are medically underserved. The conference will feature national leaders and government officials for discussions on health equity, patient engagement, workforce recruitment and retention, health information technology, and policy and advocacy. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear presentations, participate in workshops, network with colleagues and presenters, visit exhibit tabletops, and view poster presentations. Working together, we believe we can improve both access and quality of care for our underserved communities.
ACU encompasses a broad range of health professionals serving diverse patient populations in widely varying practice settings and geographic areas. ACU’s definition of comprehensive healthcare includes medical, integrative, oral, behavioral, and pharmaceutical services. ACU attendees include primary care providers of all types – physicians, dentists, hygienists, nurses, pharmacists, mental and behavioral health providers, chiropractors, complimentary medicine and other non-physician providers – and are not limited to any single practice organization.
Why Exhibit at ACU?
This is an opportunity to showcase products and services beneficial to conference attendees. Exhibiting enables direct interaction with the attendees and builds long-term relationships. The size of this conference enables exhibitors to connect one-on-one with potential customers. Sponsorships will increase visibility and communications with members of the Association in a way that maximizes the return on your investment. This is your opportunity to network with ACU attendees and engage with providers committed to the underserved. Refreshment breaks will be in the Exhibit area and there will be ample time for attendees to visit the tabletops.
- 49%: Clinicians (CMOs, MDs, FNPs, PA-Cs, Social Workers, RDs, Directors of Clinical Operations, Residents, Medical Students, etc.)
- 41%: Program Administrators (CEOs, EDs, COOs, Development Directors, Program Managers, etc.)
- 10%: Academic (Professors, Deans, Instructors, Students, etc.)
Past ACU Conference Exhibitors
- Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America
- Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
- EagleForce Health
- Indian Health Service
- Johns Hopkins University Press
- National Center for Interprofessional Practice & Education
- RCHN Community Health Foundation
- Rural Heath Information Hub
- Rx Outreach
- Weitzman Institute
Each exhibitor will receive one 6-ft. draped and skirted table, two chairs, a one-line identification sign bearing the exhibitor company name and company information (name, logo and description) published in the conference program and on the conference website. A full conference registration is included with a tabletop exhibit. Additional exhibit booth personnel may be registered at $400 each. If AV equipment or power is needed for the tabletop, the equipment must be requested no later than September 24, 2021. Additional fees may apply.
A limited number of Exhibit Tabletops are available for the 2021 ACU Annual Conference. Last year tabletop exhibits sold out so register soon!
This year’s event will be a hybrid event with both in-person and virtual educational and networking opportunities. Virtual exhibitors will have a dedicated exhibitor page on Attendee Hub, the hybrid event platform that both in-person and virtual attendees will use to access live streamed sessions and recordings. Through Attendee Hub, virtual attendees can set up appointments to meet with exhibitors to learn more about their services.
- Corporate Tabletop Exhibitor (in-person only) – $1,600
- Corporate Tabletop Exhibitor (includes in-person and virtual) – $1,800
- Corporate Exhibitor (virtual only) – $900
- Nonprofit & Government Tabletop Exhibitor (in-person only) – $1,100
- Nonprofit & Government Tabletop Exhibitor (includes in-person and virtual) – $1,300
- Nonprofit & Government Exhibitor (virtual only) – $650
Advertising in the conference program will reinforce your presence and highlight your organization.
- Program Advertisement (Outside Back Cover) – $850
- Program Advertisement (Inside Front Cover) – $800
- Full Page Advertisement – $600
- Half Page Advertisement – $400
Assignment of Space & Payment
Assignment of space will be on a first paid, first-served basis.
Payment: Applications will NOT be processed or space assigned without the required payments. All applications must be accompanied by full payment.