Registration | Agenda | FAQ | Fees | Hotel Information | Award Nominations | Exhibitors
Nominate Outstanding Individuals & Organizations to Be Honored at the ACU 2021 Conference
ACU is honored to represent those working to improve health equity for underserved populations, and we will recognize leading individuals and organizations in our field with awards at our 2021 Annual Conference, Mission: Health Equity. Awardees will receive free conference registration!
ACU Conference Honors will include:
- Clinician of the Year: The clinician of the year represents the heart of our work and has demonstrated their commitment to improving the health of underserved communities through compassion and excellence in health care delivery.
- Organizational Excellence: This award recognizes organizations that have implemented innovative and effective strategies to improve health care in underserved communities. Strategies may include but are not limited to efforts to sustain a skilled and capable workforce and programs and collaborations to increase access to services and improve patient outcomes.
- Health Professional in Training: This award recognizes a student or resident who demonstrates commitment to caring for underserved populations and goes above and beyond to help address healthcare needs.
- Congressional Champion: This award recognizes a member of Congress who serves a champion for increased access to care, improvements to health care delivery, and support for the health care workforce.
- Marc Wetherhorn Advocate of the Year Award: This award recognizes a clinician, administrator, patient, or student whose advocacy efforts have contributed to improvements to policies and/or systems that impact the health of underserved populations.
Nominations have closed for five awards: Clinician of the Year, Organizational Excellence, Health Professional in Training, Congressional Champion, or Marc Wetherhorn Advocate of the Year. Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination!