Registration | NHSC Gala | Agenda | Fees | Hotel Information | Exhibitors | Sponsors
Explore #ACUConf Session Descriptions and Presenter Information in Our Detailed Agenda
Preparations are underway for the Association of Clinicians for the Underserved’s 2022 Conference, and we hope you are making plans to join us in Washington, D.C. or virtually from July 31-August 2! You can now view a detailed Conference agenda, including workshop descriptions and presenters in three tracks: Supporting a Thriving Workforce, Healthcare Delivery Reimagined, and Emerging Issues for the Care for Marginalized Populations.
Whether you are a clinician, administrator, or advocate, you’ll find useful information to sharpen your practice or advocacy in workshops from experts at Vot-ER, Ohio Association of Community Health Centers, Urban Health Plan, Colorado Primary Care Clinic, Doctors for Global Health, and more in sessions such as:
- Decreasing Stress, Increasing Satisfaction: Integrating Community Health Workers into Care Teams
- Measuring Workforce Well-being: Burnout, Job Satisfaction, Retention, Organizational Resiliency
- Getting Back on Course: Returning to Cancer Screening for Under-resourced Populations in a Pandemic
- Medicaid, MCOs, and Providers: Working to Improve Maternal Health
- Workforce Resilience & Transformation: Getting Started in Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- A Partnership Approach to Addressing Financial Health as a Social Determinant
Learn about these and other sessions and sign up for #ACUConf by June 17 to enjoy our early bird rates! Space is limited, and ACU Members receive a significant discount.