- all with regard to cheapest atrovent
- website in respect of griseofulvin for order of arkansas
- zanaflex among washington
- answers as regards purchase indometacin online
- reviews in relation to augmentin without prescription of california
- blogs with respect to atenolol for order
- glucophage online stores among new york
- blogs with respect to buy cheap estrace online
- sites in regard to buy neurontin without prescription
- metacam for sale of the world
ACU’s programs focus on supporting clinicians and improving health care for the underserved by raising the quality of care, expanding access to care, and developing a well-trained, culturally competent and adequately resourced health care workforce.
Among our quality improvement initiatives are:
- Providing continuing professional education opportunities that focus on issues related to care for the underserved.
- Producing new and revising existing patient education materials to meet the needs of patients with limited health literacy and English proficiency.
- Developing initiatives to improve care for conditions with marked disparities including oral health, asthma and other chronic diseases.
- Training clinicians to integrate cultural competence, health literacy and language access in clinical care settings.
Access to Care
ACU’s efforts to expand access to care include advocacy and education to improve access to comprehensive quality care, including pharmacy assistance programs.
Health Care Workforce
ACU strengthens and supports the health care workforce through workforce development activities, including training lay health advisors or promotoras as part of the health care team, promoting use of health information technology and Strength for Serving, a special initiative that recognizes the inherent stresses of working in environments with limited resources.