Join ACU in our fight to save the National Health Service Corps!
Membership in ACU makes you a part of a larger community of clinicians in practice, other health professionals and advocates working with underserved communities. By becoming a member, you gain you access to a network of individuals and organizations and to information, education and tools to support your professional practice and advocacy efforts on behalf of the underserved.
How to Join
- Individual ($125) – Benefits described above.
- Associate ($60) – Annual income of < $35,000; or members retired from active health practice; includes all benefits described above.
- Health Professional in Training (full-time) ($35) – electronic subscription only
- Health Professional in Training (full-time) ($45) – print & electronic subscription
- Free Clinic ($225) – Two (2) individual memberships (described above) plus 10 additional calendars & recognition in the ACU newsletter and website.
- Organization ($600) – Four (4) individual memberships (described above) plus 25 additional calendars & recognition in the ACU newsletter and website.
- President’s Leadership Circle ($2500) – Four (4) individual memberships (described above) plus public recognition in the ACU newsletter, website and conferences. Leadership Circle members will receive electronic accessto the Journal for their entire organization.
- A voice speaking up for the NHSC as well as frontline clinicians and their communities.
- Full subscription to the Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved (print and electronic as indicated below).
- Access to the ACU Career Center to employment opportunities, and discounts for postings.
- Clinical tools and educational resources designed specifically for your practice.
- Discounts on ACU-sponsored events and publications.
- And more!