Membership in ACU makes you a part of a larger community of clinicians in practice, other health professionals and advocates working with underserved communities. By becoming a member, you gain you access to a network of individuals and organizations and to information, education and tools to support your professional practice and advocacy efforts on behalf of the underserved.
How to Join
- Subscription to the Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved (print and electronic as indicated below)
- Access to the ACU Career Center to employment opportunities
- A voice speaking up for frontline clinicians and their communities
- Clinician and Community, a monthly electronic newsletter
- Annual health promotion wall calendar
- Clinical tools and educational resources designed specifically for your practice
- Discounts on ACU-sponsored events and publications
- Grant Station Insider, a weekly newsletter on funding opportunities for organizations seeking grants
- Individual ($125) – Benefits described above.
- Associate ($60) – Annual income of < $35,000; or members retired from active health practice; includes all benefits described above.
- Health Professional in Training (full-time) ($35) – electronic subscription only
- Health Professional in Training (full-time) ($45) – print & electronic subscription
- Clinic ($225) – Three (3) individual memberships (described above) plus 10 additional calendars & recognition in the ACU newsletter and website.
- Organization ($600) – Four (4) individual memberships (described above) plus 25 additional calendars & recognition in the ACU newsletter and website.
- Sponsor ($2500) – Four (4) individual memberships (described above) plus 250 additional calendars & recognition in the ACU newsletter and website.
Meet ACU’s Sponsor, Organization and Clinic Members from across the nation here. (Individual member names are accessble only to other members.)
Members in the News
ACU members are frequently in the news. Learn what other ACU members are doing here.
ACU members can access the membership directory, renew their membership or update their contact information online.