- order flexeril
- levitra without prescription
- lexapro prescription of mississippi
- macrobid sale of delaware
- buy norvasc
- cephalexin sale of mississippi
By attending this conference, you will:
- Acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to design workflows powered by health information technology that provide enhanced patient care.
- Learn how the basics of available health information technology tools available and how to use them to improve patient care.
- Become equipped with evidence-supported clinical practices that incorporate health information technology.
- Gain concrete strategies for providing professional development with the use of health information technology and for training employees to effectively use health information technology.
Continuing Education Credits
Continuing education credit will be available to physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners and physician assistants through the Migrant Clinicians Network.
Migrant Clinicians Network is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This program is approved for 13.0 contact hours of continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Program ID 1302067.
This program was planned in accordance with AANP CE Standards and Policies and AANP Commercial Support Standards.