- tips in reference to cheapest advair out idaho
- lumigan for sale
- blogs concerning cheapest griseofulvin
- site with regard to tetracycline no prescription
- cheap vega h cream in west virginia
- cheapest diclofenac
- reviews relatively buy nexium online among america
- website in reference to atenolol online stores among new jersey
- alesse (ovral l) online of louisiana
- websites in relation to generic levaquin among maryland
- review in reference to vega h cream prescription among delaware
ACU supports the health care workforce by providing opportunities for continued professional development and interaction with other health professionals committed to the underserved.
In 2014, ACU will award up to 20 scholarships to members to attend the IHI Open School for Health Professions online courses free for one year. The IHI Open School is an inter-professional educational community that empowers you to become a change agent in health care improvement. Courses focus on skills like quality improvement, patient safety, teamwork, leadership, and patient-centered care. Courses are open to health professionals in nursing, health administration, medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, policy, and other health professions.
The usual cost to attend the IHI Open School is $250 per year. The selected ACU members will receive a unique code to use to register for free. To apply, please complete the ACU application form. This is a pilot program, so we encourage you to apply early. Visit the IHI Open School website to learn more about the courses.