http://www.affordablehousinginstitute.org/?page_id=6235 buy quinine without prescription buy cheap lexapro online read concerning generic atarax http://change-links.org/?p=7139 http://caadria-review.org/?page=879 http://www.fokl.net/?p=3640 article in relation to discount clomid of colorado metacam online stores among iowa review in regard to order zyprexa http://asklizweston.com/?p=6181 discount estradiol valerate blogs concerning zithromax without prescription
- All members of society should have access to affordable quality health care.
- ACU values and supports transdisciplinary care.
- Health Care should be delivered by culturally competent, community-responsive health care professionals.
- Clinicians who care for underserved populations need to be nurtured and supported in their efforts, because of the unique stresses and personal challenges involved in their work.
- Competent clinical practice requires a specialized body of knowledge and skills not traditionally addressed in professional school curricula.
- Population-based research is essential for the improvement of the health status of underserved populations.