http://asklizweston.com/atrovent-without-prescription/ cheapest lexapro of maine http://change-links.org/?p=6588 http://www.affordablehousinginstitute.org/?page_id=6022 article in reference to mirapex without prescription website in regard to diclofenac online stores http://www.prometheusbooks.com/?p=2065 websites in reference to cheapest tindamax http://clinicians.org/?p=5756 http://caadria-review.org/?page=1888 answers in regard to cheapest lipitor buy clindamycin gel online of georgia
- All members of society should have access to affordable quality health care.
- ACU values and supports transdisciplinary care.
- Health Care should be delivered by culturally competent, community-responsive health care professionals.
- Clinicians who care for underserved populations need to be nurtured and supported in their efforts, because of the unique stresses and personal challenges involved in their work.
- Competent clinical practice requires a specialized body of knowledge and skills not traditionally addressed in professional school curricula.
- Population-based research is essential for the improvement of the health status of underserved populations.