- buy prednisolone online in new hampshire
- link comparatively buy cheap advair
- buy atarax without prescription among indiana
- robaxin without prescription out kentucky
- sites in relation to gentamicin eye drops for sale
- compazine without prescription out of colorado
- all comparatively levitra online
- article comparatively discount tindamax of iowa
- read as regards glucophage
- sites in relation to buy kenalog without prescription of america
- all comparatively buy generic tetracycline among mississippi
The February 2012 issue of the Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved is now available in print and online. It is a two-part issue, with Part 1 focusing on Black History Month: race, ethnicity, and health, and Part 2 on health policy, programs, and reform. You can view the full Table of Contents here.
Lea Mollon, a pharmacy student at the University of Arizona College of Pharmacy, is the ACU 2012 student author. Her column “The Forgotten Minorities: Health Disparities of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered Communities” appears in this issue of the JHCPU. Ms. Mollon reviews what is known about health disparities among LGBT people and suggests how health care providers and health professional schools can address these disparities. You can download the full article from the ACU website.