- buy generic propecia
- discount amikacin
- purchase advair online from massachusetts
- purchase clozapine online
- diflucan without prescription
- websites with respect to purchase cephalexin online of colorado
- buy cheap clomid among new mexico
- website in respect of buy levaquin in idaho
- tips in regard to buy cheap azor out australia
The February 2012 issue of the Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved is now available in print and online. It is a two-part issue, with Part 1 focusing on Black History Month: race, ethnicity, and health, and Part 2 on health policy, programs, and reform. You can view the full Table of Contents here.
Lea Mollon, a pharmacy student at the University of Arizona College of Pharmacy, is the ACU 2012 student author. Her column “The Forgotten Minorities: Health Disparities of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered Communities” appears in this issue of the JHCPU. Ms. Mollon reviews what is known about health disparities among LGBT people and suggests how health care providers and health professional schools can address these disparities. You can download the full article from the ACU website.