- cafergot from washington
- link in reference to generic celexa in maryland
- spiriva for sale
- cheap petcam (metacam) oral suspension
- cheapest arcoxia in maryland
- answers relatively aldactone for order
- info in reference to diclofenac online of florida
- reviews comparatively methotrexate prescription
- cheap diovan
Dr. Tina Castanares has worked tirelessly to serve the migrant community, and particularly farm workers, in Oregon for more than 40 years. In this interview, Dr. Castanares discussed the challenges facing clinicians working for migrants, as well as what she feels needs to be done by policy makers and clinicians to enhance the quality of care migrants are receiving.
She also went on to discuss the importance of end-of-life care, and how trans-disciplinary care is making a difference in the field.