- reviews concerning neurontin for order in the world
- read with respect to toradol online stores of oklahoma
- allopurinol for sale in colorado
- info in regard to premarin no prescription
- websites in reference to acomplia online stores of missouri
- generic flovent
- blogs with respect to triamterene prescription of alabama
ACU believes that health information technology (health IT) is a vital tool in achieving the health care reform goals of increasing access, improving care delivery, engaging in culturally competent outreach and education, and enhancing workforce development and training.
An electronic health record that includes documentation of demographics, including race and ethnicity, risk factor assessments, and evidence-based preventive and chronic disease management decision support, enables clinicians to more effectively manage the complex health care needs of vulnerable populations. Health IT can assist in promoting patient self-management and self-empowerment through available cultural and linguistically appropriate patient information, improved communication with clinical staff, and support outreach efforts which lead to improved health outcomes and reduction in health disparities.