- buy cheap zithromax online of mexico
- link in reference to norvasc prescription
- order ventolin
- zofran for sale out canada
- blog comparatively purchase viagra online out new york
- buy generic celebrex among connecticut
- buy arcoxia online out italia
- read concerning quinine without prescription
- find info in relation to purchase prozac online in montana
- info with regard to reglan prescription out maryland
A trio of speakers from the Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) for Health Information Technology will serve as keynote speakers at the ACU Health IT and the Underserved Conference March 7 – 8, 2013 in Poughkeepsie, NY, about 80 miles north of New York City.
Kevin Larsen, Medical Director of Meaningful Use, David Hunt, Chief Medical Officer and Acting Director of the Office of Health IT Adoption, and Joy Pritts, Chief Privacy Officer, all from the Office of the National Coordinator, will speak at HIT for the Underserved.
Other confirmed keynote speakers are Michael Painter, Sr. Program Officer at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Neil Calman, President of the Institute of Family Health, and Ceci Connolly, Managing Director of the Health Research Institute, PwC.
The conference will offer more than 20 workshop sessions covering topics ranging from electronic health records to mobile technologies to professional training and development in health IT. Use these quick links to access the conference schedule and registration.
Do you know a colleague or organization doing great work with health IT? Nominate them for the ACU HIT Awards Program. Nominations are due January 31, 2013.