- find info concerning buy vibramycin among wyoming
- websites in reference to buy atrovent from district of columbia
- naltrexone without prescription among indiana
- blogs comparatively buy cheap naltrexone out wisconsin
- purchase neurontin online
- t-ject 60 for order from louisiana
- premarin prescription from ohio
- website in regard to buy doxycycline online from ohio
Additional copies of the ACU 2013 health promotion wall calendar sent to all members are available for purchase. The calendar is suitable for use in exam rooms, offices and waiting rooms.
The calendar theme is Be a Partner in Your Health. Using simple messages in English and Spanish, the calendar reminds patients that patient-centered health care involves a partnership in which they play an active role. The calendar messages are:
- Set health goals together / Formen metas de salud juntos
- Ask questions if you don’t understand / Pregunte si no entiende
- Know your goals / Conozca sus metas
- Make health a family matter / Haga la salud un asunto de la familia
During 2013, there will be many national campaigns echoing and supporting these messages about patient engagement. Meaningful Use standards for health IT will emphasize tobacco use screening and cessation, weight assessment counseling, controlling high blood pressure and depression screening. The ONC’s Blue Button Campaign will create awareness among individuals about accessing their electronic health records, while Healthy People 2020 will spur new approaches for workplaces and communities to track their progress in meeting the Healthy People objectives.
Order additional calendars today. Begin by entering the quantity desired. You will be redirected to a secure checkout page where you can pay by credit card or using your PayPal account. See below for quantities and prices.
5 for $12.50
10 for $25.00
25 for $60.00
50 for $112.50
100 for $200
Shipping is extra – $5.15 for up to 25 calendars; $11.35 for more than 25 calendars.
Questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proceeds from the sale of will support ACU’s 2013 advocacy efforts in access, workforce and quality improvements.