- tips with respect to buy cheap pyrantel pamoate online in arizona
- tips with respect to glyburide no prescription
- website concerning nexium for sale of idaho
- atenolol sale
- news with respect to buy atrovent online from oklahoma
- generic augmentin
- news with respect to order advair
- article in regard to ampicillin online stores from oklahoma
Erin Sullivan, DNP, an ACU member from Athens, Georgia, was the lucky winner of the iPad2 gift card drawing held in conjunction with our membership renewal campaign. A computer program selected her name at random from the more than 200 members who joined or renewed their membership by December 31st. Congratulations, Erin!
Dr. Sullivan is a family nurse practitioner at the Athens Nurses Clinic, which provides free health and dental care to no/low income, uninsured individuals in Athens-Clarke County and Northeast Georgia. She also teaches in the family nurse practitioner program at Brenau University in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Sullivan learned about ACU through the Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved during her doctoral program. Her research focus was on on diabetes management in the uninsured.
This column appeared in the January 2012 ACU newsletter, Clinician & Community.