- discount celexa
- buy cheap erythromycin of north carolina
- site as regards purchase zoloft online
- blog with regard to augmentin online
- buy cheap phenergan of new mexico
- tips in respect of purchase retin-a online out colorado
- buy vibramycin online out colorado
- tips in respect of buy generic tizanidine
ACU member Deborah Nuber, director of operations at Zufall Health Center in Dover, NJ, was the recipient of an ACU-Kaiser Permanente Scholarship to attend the National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care annual meeting in Orlando, FL in December.
Ms. Nuber said the conference offered up both motivation and inspiration. “Of particular benefit to me,” she said, “was the safety net panel discussion which provided real time specific actions that could be implemented almost immediately to measure patient care improvements.” Something as simple as a diabetes clinic appointment card can be an important tool for making sure patients are utilizing all of the clinic’s services.
Zufall Health Center is a small federally qualified health center serving a predominately Black and Hispanic population, 70 percent of whom are uninsured. In addition, Zufall has received funding to focus on homeless individuals, public housing residents and migrant and seasonal farm workers.
This post appeared in the January 2012 ACU newsletter, Clinician & Community.