- link with respect to cafergot for sale
- website as regards buy cheap nasonex
- tips with respect to generic clozapine in indiana
- t-ject 60 for order of arkansas
- tramadol for sale
- purchase estrace vaginal cream online
- read in relation to generic quinine
- websites with regard to buy generic triamterene
- info comparatively griseofulvin sale
- generic ventolin
Anna Gard, FNP, was awarded a scholarship to attend the George Washington School of Public Health “Health Information Technology for Clinician Leaders” graduate certificate program. She will begin this yearlong program in May to support her work in facilitating the implementation of health information technology in public health care organizations to improve population health outcomes.
Lois Wessel, CFNP, co-authored an article published in the Journal of Family Practice on simple strategies clinicians can employ to help patients with limited health literacy grasp—and retain—vital information about chronic conditions, medications, and more. Download the PDF version of Help your patient “get” what you just said: A health literacy guide.
You’ve got bragging rights with us! We’d love to hear news about your professional accomplishments in health care for the underserved. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.